As a creator of the app, every NFT item must have owner/artist details, license, royalty fee and transaction history. The creator is at liberty to set royalty fees and percentages for selling each edition (if selling more than one).
- Go to Rights Marketplace-->click Mint Rights
- In the Rights page-->Asset tab-->browse to upload NFT Asset
- Enter Artist details. Give a brief introduction of the artist and the work
- Enter NFT Name-->set number of Editions to be sold
- Give a brief Description of the item
- Select Categories that apply
- Click the Selling and Ownership tab
- Select list for selling
- If selecting Yes, then set the price for the item in the field provided. Based on the price you set, the Prospective Disbursement Statement (PDS) will be calculated.
- When setting Royalty rights:
- If you select Royalty Free, then no further action is required
- If you select Subject to Royalties, then you can also set initial and secondary sale percentages. This is the royalty amount that the seller and the artist will benefit from each edition sold. The PDS is calculated based on the percentage set for each edition.
- In the Ownership details, select an option that applies
- For “I am the original artist, author, or creator”, no action is required
- For “I have exclusive rights to this item through (Please Describe in Provenance Section)”, you must provide a supporting provenance file and details in the fields.
- For “I do not have exclusive rights to this item (please explain)”, you must provide a statement issued by the Owner of the item authorizing you (the seller) to sell the item on your marketplace.
- Click License tab
- Provide your own license-->provide license details
- Use checkboxes to continue
- Choose Exclusivity for the item-->use checkboxes to categorize exclusivity
- Set Region. If you choose the Geographically Limited option, then provide names of countries in the field.
- Select Duration-->If you choose Time limited, then set the time limit in hours, days, or months accordingly.
- Set other exclusions as necessary
- Click Mint to complete setting the minting rights.