If you are ready with the marketplace in test mode, follow the steps below to make your marketplace production-ready.
- Xooa uses Stripe as its payment processor. Setup Stripe merchant account on https://stripe.com. The minimum API version required is 2020-03-02.
- Under the Payment and Fees section, the KYC form must be submitted and approved by the Xooa compliance team.
- Under the Payment and Fees section, the Keys to be used must be copied from Stripe Live mode.
Stripe and App setup
- Before going live, you may use the test mode to test the Stripe Connect integration with the app.
- Refer to this document to configure publishable/secret keys, branding, and manage country settings in the Stripe console.
- To get the seller account verified by Stripe in test mode, refer to this link to fill details in the ‘Create Seller Account’ form and ‘Add Bank details’ form in the app.
- Click Payment and Fees:
- Go to https://stripe.com – It is a third-party payment processing platform.
- Create a user account and follow the steps to get a test key.
- In the Card payments section-->publishable key, there is an option in Stripe to obtain a test key to test the transactions.
Note: The publishable key and secret key are both mandatory requirements for both card and crypto payments even in test mode. Stripe verification is mandatory for users to buy and mint tokens in the marketplace.
3. Once the keys are associated with your account, click to enable Crypto payments
4. Click Save
Note: Users cannot toggle back to test mode once they move to production mode and launch the app. They must obtain the stripe keys that are authenticated for payments and crypto transactions.